me baa links posts
Hello there.
Thank you for stopping by to visit this little sheep.
Baa me a hello if you wish!
Anyway, navigations are below the image above.

This layout is best viewed in Google Chrome & Mozzila Firefox.
Curse this morning sun...
Tuesday, November 20, 2012 3:25 PM | 0 ♥ comments

... Drags me into one more day of living with myself.
I'm so incredibly sick of it all. I just need somewhere to run, somewhere where no one can find me. It's always such a relief to lock myself in my room and keep everyone else at something far more than just an arms length away. I don't know, human interaction, even with the best of people, can get so tedious at times. It's not something I can maintain on a regular basis without ample breaks in between. I'm exhausted.
Alone is what I have.





Copyrighted © immature