me baa links posts
Hello there.
Thank you for stopping by to visit this little sheep.
Baa me a hello if you wish!
Anyway, navigations are below the image above.

This layout is best viewed in Google Chrome & Mozzila Firefox.
Friday, September 21, 2012 6:56 PM | 0 ♥ comments

I can't wait till I become fluent in German. Then I'll be free to express myself in whichever way I like, and say whatever I want, without fear of people understanding me.
Then perhaps I'll learn languages such as Italian, and Russian as well. And when I'm done with that, I'll have the glorious opportunity to say whatever I need to say, express things in which ever language will best be able to allow me to do so, without worry of people knowing what I hold close to me.
Till then though, I'll just hold it close to my chest, buried under smiles and laughter.

I love the English language, but sometimes, that everyone around me can speak it can be the most constricting thing.





Copyrighted © immature